Monday, January 11, 2010
I have been lazy about getting this post up...I got it up on FB on time but not here so here is a little update.
I have TWO teenagers now! Hannah turned 13 years old on December 27th! In case you don't know Hannah here are a few things about my teenage girl.
* She never takes a bad picture. Seriously she is one photogenic chica.
* She likes being home. I suspect she will go to college right up the road.
* She is just b*tchy enough not to be a doormat, and still be a sweet girl.
* She is smart and works hard for her grades.
* Teachers looooove Hannah.
* She loves dogs...every kind of dog.
* She is tall and skinny.
* She loooooves chocolate.
* She has her Dad wrapped around her little finger.
* She still likes to snuggle.
* She loves pink and green.
* She is a fashionista.
* She is a good girl and makes us proud to be her Mom and Dad!
For Hannah's birthday we decided to make a "pilgrimage" to Carlo's Bakery in Hoboken New Jersey. Hannah and I love to crawl in to my bed and watch the Cake B0ss. I ordered a cake for Hannah's birthday in her favorite colors of course! My Iph*ne said that it would take us 8 hours or so to get there. Apparently Iph0ne does not have an app for the jersey turnpike! TEN hours later we arrived at our hotel! The next day we headed to the bakery only to find a huge line out the door. I am happy to say that the line moved pretty fast. I got Hannah's cake and some cupcakes for some friends back in NC. My Mom bought some yummy "lobster claws" and let me tell you, they were delicious! We don't have any Italian bakery's here where we live....just as well because I do loooove some Italian pastries!! It was a whirlwind of a trip but worth having to sit on the Jersey turnpike. It was a birthday that Hannah will never forget!
Hannah, cousins Lillian and Helen with Buddy the Cake B0ss!
Hannah and Buddy
Hannah with Buddy's sister Grace, cousins Lillian and Helen